Brampton Brick Limited are committed to providing our web services in ways that
respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. We make all efforts to
meet the standards and requirements enshrined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with
Disabilities Act (AODA).
We aim to:
- Comply with the accessibility standards and guidelines of the Worldwide Web
- Consortium (W3C), following guidelines set out in WCAG 2.0 AA.
- Be accessible by our visitors who use screen-reading devices.
- Create links that enable our visitors that use only a keyboard or have
- degenerative dexterity to select a link with a large enough target to be clicked
- Use keyboard only navigation, ensuring a logical tab order and a clear ‘on focus’
- visual cue
- Create our web content to be compatible with IE11 upwards, Firefox, Safari and
- Provide all non-decorative images with an alternative text.
Who to contact for more information
If you find accessibility issues in using this website then please contact:
Brampton Brick Limited
225 Wanless Dr
ON L7A 1E9
Telephone: 905 840-1011
Email: [email protected]